Friday, April 8, 2011

The Awesomeness that is Toni Blake

Hey y'all

So today was a regular day. Did all the regular stuff I normally do. Since my final semester examinations have begun (*heavy sigh) I find myself getting well acquainted with my study notes. 

Then like sunshine after a heavy shower of rain (I love the rains btw. I just couldn't come up with a better simile due to my extreme level of excitement) I received a signed...yes SIGNED copy of The Red Diary by the amazing TONI BLAKE

 

This is one of my favorite books and I literally cried at some point while reading it. I'm not much of a sobber so the fact that I was reduced to tears (happy tears included) is quite an achievement. For Toni...not me. LOL


Thank you Toni for really making my day. 

I hope you guys check this one out cause its a really good read. 

You can read about this book here.

xx
C


No comments:

Post a Comment