Friday, April 15, 2011

The Harder They Fall

So with all the YA and Paranormal Romance books out there, a lot of fans have taken up writing fan fiction. From Harry Potter to Twilght Saga and now the more recent Mortal Instrument Series. Fan fiction seems to be flourishing!     

                                                                                                                        

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling




The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare



A fellow booklover recommended I read a certain piece of fanfict called The Harder They Fall. Its based on the popular YA vampire romance series The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. I'm sure I don't need to elaborate on what this book is all about now, do I?


Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The Harder They Fall is by far one of the best fan fiction stories I've read.....EVER!!! It evoked so many emotions in me. I laughed, I weeped (I'm talking major bawling here), I got so angry that at some point I just wanted to stop reading altogether (but didn't of course!). THTF made me feel things I didn't even feel while reading the original story. Its just that GOOD!


So if you're looking for some good fanfiction, make sure to check out THE HARDER THEY FALL by Ironic Twist.

You can find this amazing piece of awesomeness here

xx
C

No comments:

Post a Comment