Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I need my own Personal Demon

If you haven't read Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers I'm going to smack you upside the head! Well ok...I could try. This is one of my favorite books and I can guarantee that you will be left swooning for Luc (OMG!!!) and Gabe (sigh). So go grab your copy now. I COMMAND YOU!!!


With the release of the next book in the series - Original Sin - coming up fast (July 5th US) Lisa is giving us little teasers everyday. And these are so so very hot!! Here is todays teaser. Please proceed with CAUTION


Frannie POV: I lead Luc to the bed, then pull him into another kiss. We sink into the sheets, and I just want to lose myself in him—not to have to think about anything for a little while. But when I reach for the button of his jeans, he twines his fingers in mine and brings my hand up to his face, where he kisses the back of my fingers.
“Not like this, Frannie. Our first time isn’t going to be because of him.”


*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!* Glad to have that out of my system. 

Here's another bonus - Lisa is hosting a contest too. Check out the deets here

xx
C



No comments:

Post a Comment