Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Ten List #1


I've seen a lot of blogs compiling Top Ten lists and decided to post one too. This is my first Top Ten list and is my personal opinion. 

As you know I read way too much (if you didn't read profile info). I sometimes tend to pick up a book solely based on the book covers. I mean, come on...you have to admit some are better looking than others right?! Below you will find the 10 Young Adult fiction book covers I totally adore. 

In random order (and I do mean random): 



Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2) by Melissa Marr.




Hush Hush (Hush Hush Saga #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick




Fallen (Fallen Angels #1) by Lauren Kate




City of Bones (Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare




Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses #4) by Ellen Schreiber




Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer




Blood Feud (Drake Chronicles #2) by Alyxandra Harvey




Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses #6) by Ellen Schreiber




The Ghost and the Goth (Book #1) by Stacey Kade




Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend (Omnibus containing Got Fangs? and Circus of the Darned) by Katie MacAlister writing as Katie Maxwell.


Don't all these covers look pretty? These are just 10 covers I picked out so there are many more. 

Which one/ones do you like best from my list? And what would you add or remove? 
What does your list contain? 

xx
C


Special shout out to Jolainne for being my FIRST follower!!! Thanks Jo =D



1 comment:

  1. OOOH! YIPEEEE!! *1st time i'm mentioned in a shout-out!!*... :P

    Sorry this is late, but the comp was being a bitch. Anyway, those covers are damn sexy! I haven't read half the books on that list though, so you know what to do! :P I'm loving the covers of Royal Blood, Fallen, Nightshade, Ink Exchange and City Of Bones in particular...

    Can't wait for more of your top 10 lists!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete