Saturday, May 14, 2011

Follow Friday #1


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee It's a cool, funny way to discover new book bloggers, meet new people and find new followers.

This week's questionThe Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

Wow! Honestly there are so many. But since I have to choose one I'm gonna go with the scene in Sea Swept by Nora Roberts where Cam stands up and defends Seth when he's blamed for a fight he didn't start. I was crying tears of joys!!!




4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. New follower! I should read something by Nora Roberts. My parents like her books (even my dad!)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Injustices righted are the best! NF from the hop. For some reason I feel like I read that. Hmmm. Anyway, my choices are on my site which is, like yours, brilliant.
    NF from the hop.
    <a href="http://fangswandsandfairydust.com)> Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust</a>
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a really good scene.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sea Swept huh? :) I did love that series. The Quinns are awesome. Gr8 job on the blog <3

    xoxo
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete