Monday, May 23, 2011

Getting To Know YOU #1

Getting To Know YOU is a weekly meme hosted by MannLand5

You can join in the fun here.

This week's questions are

1. What's your favorite Rainy Day activity?
Read, read, eat, pee,read some more.

2. What time do you go to bed?
Usually around 1a.m. Reading keeps me awake. Lol

3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
I do not read magazines unless I'm at the doctor's office. 

4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Well this is news to me. I didn't even know it was supposed to end yesterday.

5. What's your beauty obsession? 
Eyeliners and Kohl pencils

6. If you could only wear one Designer/Brand for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ok..I'm not particular about brands but I do love the stuff from Hot Topic, Forever 21, Top Shop and Pineapple

7. What's your summer must have?
Loose, over sized, light colored T-Shirts. =D 

8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?
Oh hell no! The most I can do is fry an egg. I am an expert at eating though. I'm the official taster in my house. Lol

xx
C. 

3 comments:

  1. Lol @ #8 Oh Hell no! I the worst at cooking! I have no idea how I convinved someone to maryr me!ha.

    Happy Sunday =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee? As a favorite activity? I guess if you really had to go :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole - I'm gonna take the easy way out and marry a chef. Haha..

    @Attack - Its a rainy day. I get cold. When you have to go, you have to go. LOL =D

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete