Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting To Know YOU #2

Sorry this is a day late but I was having Internet problems yesterday. 
---------------------------------------

Getting To Know YOU is a weekly meme hosted by MannLand5.

 You can join in the fun here.

This week's questions are

1. Would you rather go on a picnic or to a BBQ?
I'm not much of an outdoorsy person so its BBQ for me.

2. Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Oh my!! hmm....bra less.

3. Would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
This one is easy. Vacay for me.

4. Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
err...eww?!? I'd rather starve myself

5. Would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
Amazing Race. I love running around asking random questions to strangers like a crazy person. =D

6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
HOT!!! That way I can get naked. *wink*

7. Would you rather go to the beach or lake?
I like both. I go to the beach often enough so it would be nice to spend some time near a lake (as long as its clean)

8. Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Wait...wha?? Lol. Legs

xx
C

1 comment:

  1. Can I answer them all too?!?

    1) BBQ for me too! But I think it essentially depends on who will be at what event.

    2) Bra-less for sureee. It's so annoying -_-

    3)$5000 shopping spree. I have so many books I need to buy!

    4).....I'm a vegetarian :) So I'll starve too.

    5) I haven't watched either shows. Could I pick Big Brother instead? :)

    6) COLD, FOR SURE! I can layer up til I'm hot enough in the cold. But if I'm hot, not even being naked can stop be from being hot.

    7) Beach. I wanna pretend I'm Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty!!

    8) Legs for me too. It's such a pain.

    That was fun! Thanks for helping me procrastinate :)

    ReplyDelete