Monday, May 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday #1

Lazy Sunday is a weekly event hosted by Franny @ Mind Reader. The Event is created to gather everyone together and get to know each other better. Every week Franny will ask a question about a topic of general interest to get to know you better. Something about yourself.





This week's question is 
Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why?

My favorite Disney Princess is undoubtedly Beauty from Beauty and the Beast. I love how she sees the inner beauty of the beast and not his unpleasant exterior. Her gentleness and caring nature brings out the best in the beast and he in return begins to reveal his true nature to her. They begin to care and trust each other. If I were to ever choose to be a Disney Princess, I would choose Beauty in a heartbeat!

xx
C


2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for joining my meme!! And now I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! Beauty is one of my favourites, too... but my top choice would have to be Ariel :)

    Take care,
    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete