Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Kind Of Book Are YOU?

Hey guys

I found this really cute quiz through another blog that tells you what kind of book you are. It seems like fun so I decided to take it. My result is quite accurate. LOL. Here is my result


You Are Humor

You love to laugh at life, and if possible, get others to laugh along with you.
You believe there's always a humorous side to everything. And your sense of humor ranges from upbeat to very dark.

You are outrageous and very honest. You're often the only one willing to say what everyone else is thinking.
You are witty and verbally talented. You like to play with words and say things in interesting ways. 


THIS IS SO TRUE!!! If you wanna find out what kind of book you are click here.

xx
C






7 comments:

  1. OMG! Tried out the quiz...I got Fantasy/Sci-Fi!!! So true!!! Lol!!! Thanks Clary!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower! :)

    I took the quiz and guess what? I got Fantasy/Sci-Fi and it's so damn true!! xD
    I'll surely put it on my blog and I was wondering if I can use the banner you have in your post... I didn't find it on the page of the quiz so, I thought maybe you made it and I didn't wanna steal a personal creation! :P
    Let me know and if you want follow me on my blog! :)

    xo
    Silvia
    http://darkestsins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey silvia
    of course you can use the banner. I found it on google so it isn't mine. thanks for following my blog. It means a lot.
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clary,
    I got the same result as you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Much appreciated.
    And just in case you're unaware of them, be sure to take part in the blog hops on Friday, at crazy-for-books.com and parajunkee.com, as it will get you new followers and help spread the word about your blog.
    Now following you. :)
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so colorful and cute! :]

    I got Sci Fi/Fantasy as my quiz result, too. Seems to be a popular result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alissa. You're so sweet. =D

    (blogger seems to have eaten my earlier comments. *sigh)

    ReplyDelete