Monday, June 6, 2011

Mystery Mayhem Blog Hop 6th-17th June


Hello all you awesome readers, writers and everyone in between. Welcome to my blog. This is the first time I'm a part of a blog hop and I thank Sassy Book Lovers for hosting it.
I love a lot of quotes from many many books so its a challenge to choose my top 3 favorite quotes. But these are the 3 I picked off the top of my head.

1. "You don't know this yet...but you are mine." 
-Wrath to Beth (Dark Lover by J. R.Ward)


2. "I'd rather lose her from my life, but know she was alive and well than lose her altogether to death." 
-Thomas (Vampires Are Forever by Lynsay Sands)

3. "Do we have a plan?”
“We fight like hell.”
“Good plan." 
-Nicholas, Kieran and Lucy (Hearts At Stake by Alyxandra Harvey)
----------------------------------

RULES: There are only 2 rules for your entry to be valid
* Leave a comment on this post
*Have loads of FUN!!!

I'm the 5th stop of the hop. Here's your clue.

Good Luck!

Lindsey Hutchison at United By Books has your next clue. So hop on over there like a hoppity frog! (My excitement consumes me)

xx
C

24 comments:

  1. I like quote number 3# the best =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your first quote, makes me want to read the brothers again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved all your quotes but 1 and 2 are my fav makes me want to dig those books back out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your quotes !!!! Love the music behind your blog !!! I feel llike Im sailing !!!! I have yet to read the brothers but intend to real soon I am really missing out !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read JR Wards books yet but they adorn my bookshelf patiently awaiting me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes! I have read two of your 3 books. The third one "Hearts at Stake", I will have to get a copy of that book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read any of those books but liked the quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clary. Wrath and Beth are my favorite couple. I liked the quotes.

    koonie2888 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I JUST finished the JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I love the quote you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The BDB is one of my ALL TIME favorite series! I couldn't live without those brothers and their women! Wrath and Beth are AMAZING! they started it all♥
    tfalick(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quotes and thanks for being in the blog hop!!
    Shannon Johnson/IandSsmom
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thanks for joining the hop.
    heltondexter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quotes:)

    Love your blog,

    Heather Powers
    earthsbooknook at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great quotes! :) It is really hard to pick your favorite quotes. There are so many good ones!

    kristinaleigh1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you guys loved my quotes. Its pretty difficult choosing just 3.
    @Katrina - The music is from the Silence widget at the top of my blog. =D

    Thanks and welcome to all the new followers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hop hop hop....... Great quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great quotes, I like #3 the best!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read and loved the first 2 books you quoted from...I might just have to check ou the 3rd!

    Thanks for letting us hop through!

    GFC Name:Maria (pronounced Mariah) I blame my mother…

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great quotes and pretty colors! I was her but now I'm gone lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice quotes! Thanks for the blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome quotes! I haven't read any of those books yet but I'll try to one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE LOVE BDB!!! Also this blog hop is giving me loads of things to do! Ack!!! :-D
    (Following as SydneyGen)

    ReplyDelete