Saturday, July 2, 2011

Damn You Auto Correct!



A friend of mine recently bought the new iPhone and more than her I think I was pleased. That's because her phone has a tendency for automatically correcting spelling mistakes and changing words. Now don't get me wrong. I know a lot of phones have this kind of feature but the iPhone undoubtedly takes the cake!


I was in for no surprise when I found out that she wasn't the only one suffering at the hands of the iPhone. Loads and loads of people have had their lives ruined....*cough*....ruled by it. And because my social life is currently lacking I sit with my laptop everyday  going through the thousands of entries at DamnYouAutoCorrect.com. I don't think I've laughed this much ever!!!

Here are some of my favorites:








And there's more from where that came from! Just click here for loads of laughs.
You can also find them on Facebook here and on Twitter here. =D

xx
C

4 comments:

  1. OMG I SO GO THRU THIS WITH MY IPHONE!! and whats worse is some of it is to authors I am working with!! **Dies** So funny! I didn't know about that site. I will have to show my husband. he suffers too. LOL I thought Id stop by from WVR :) and say hello.... Oh and I love the Button on the left side there... HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Damn You Autocorrect! Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that site. those are the funniest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I'm crying over here!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks for the link =D

    ReplyDelete